Mt Cook Lodge & Motels is a great base for any school
camp or field trip. Suitable for primary, intermediate or secondary
level studies, Aoraki Mt Cook offers a range of learning
opportunities in a very supportive environment, which has long been
regarded as one of New Zealand's most breathtaking
Whether you're group is into hiking, want to experience the
Tasman Glacier or discover stars and planets in our southern night
sky - we've got you covered.
Why Aoraki Mount Cook?
- A fantastic environment in New Zealand's most scenic location,
The Aoraki Mount Cook National Park.
- A perfect base camp to explore the surrounding National Park
with a number of great hikes such as the Hooker Valley, Kea Point,
Red Tarns and Sealy Tarns all within easy access.
- Take a trip on the Tasman Glacier terminal lake with Glacier
Explorers, the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre planetarium, 3D
theatre or view the night sky with Big Sky Stargazing.
- Visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Museum & Gallery for a unique
and informative insight into the history of the Aoraki Mount Cook
How do I organise my trip?
- Contact Mt Cook Lodge & Motels to check availability. Our
reservations team can book in your accommodation and
- Email the LEOTC Educator from the Mount Cook DOC centre on email@example.com.
- The LEOTC Educator will provide you with information and
options about education programmes along with a suggested plan
designed to fit your learning requirements.
- DOC has learning programmes designed to enhance school
education visits, discovering plants, animals, natural features and
people of the region.
The majority of schools stay for three to five days to get the
most out of their visit and learning opportunities.
Linen is included on all beds, towels are included in the
Twin/Double Rooms and Private Units or available for hire at $5.00