Mountain Bike Hire
Mountain Bike Hire is now available. Rent for an hour or a full
day and cruise through the incredible landscape around Aoraki Mount
Cook Village on your own two wheel adventure. Bikes are available
from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm everyday. Talk to reception to secure
yours it's on a first come first served basis.
|What is Supplied
||What to Bring
||Sunblock & Sunglasses
||A sense of Adventure
|Half Day - 4 Hours
|Full Day - 8 Hours
- All bicycles, when left unattended must be locked to a secure
object. Locks are
- All cycles are hired with a cycle helmet which is included
within the rental cost. MtCookLodge and Motels strongly
recommends that cycle helmets are worn at all times.
- Do not take the bike into a river or lake. Only one person is
allowed on a bike at any time.
- Do not attempt to carry goods on the handlebars or any other
part of the bike.
- A deposit of $50 per bike or copy of credit card details is
required when hiring and is
refundable on return of the bike when it is returned in the same
condition as it was rented.
- Some form of photo id is required (passport, photo driving
license etc) from each hirer,
with a permanent address.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an